To our Loyal Customers and the Communities in which we serve,
Thank you for your continued support. We are open for business!
We continue to monitor the Governor’s office to ensure that we comply with all state mandates. As part of Governor DeWine’s 3/22/2020 stay at home order, we are operating under the construction tradesmen exemption.
Beginning May 12, 2020, we will be operating under the latest guidelines for the responsible restart of Ohio. We have established protocols that will ensure the safety of our employees and any visitors to our showrooms. It begins with daily wellness checks that are required for all employees. If they exhibit any symptoms, employees are instructed NOT to report to work. We have stringent daily cleaning routines that include disinfecting the showroom after every visitor.WE ARE NOT REQUIRING OUR GUEST TO WEAR FACE COVERINGS BUT WE ENCOURAGE THE PRACTICE.
Our commitment is to make your visit safe. We will practice the following:
- Daily personal health assessments including temperature. If exhibiting any symptoms our staff will not report to work.
- Employees will wear face coverings during your visit or when any employee is out of their personal workspace.
- Good hygiene will be practiced throughout the day including hand washing, sanitizing and social distancing.
- Cleaning and sanitizing protocols are being followed throughout the day.
- Limiting the number of customers in the store to 5 customer groups for a maximum of 10 at one time
Thank you for your patronage, stay safe, stay well!